So Breaking News from the 'burgh today - Another Pittsburgh Love Affair : Ho Ho's
According to Hostess' data, the company produces 100 million Ho Hos a year. Pittsburghers pound 1.51 Ho Hos per person per day. The only cities that come close are Buffalo/Rochester (1.39), Cincinnati (1.37), and Cleveland (1.15).
Source : Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Stand up and be proud Pittsburghers.
- NOT
ARE YOU SERIOUS????
- SSIA (subject says it all) - I think the person that wrote that should be fired. Saying that Pittsburghers are in love with ho's. ;)
- I love ho's (don't really like ho ho's SNACK CAKES that much)
- This is not news worthy
- The other story with this is how this is the best place for Baby Boomers to find love. Aren't they all dead yet? Do their packages even still work??? I mean come on.
- I can just see the dude they snap on Channel 11 tonight buying a box of ho ho's with a sweet mullet and saying: Yea man I love these ho ho's ... anything for the burgh n'at.
- Tonights Press conference from Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravensthal:
I want to thank everyone in Pittsburgh for eating the most ho ho's of any city in the US. Your gorging will continue to help move us forward.
On a second note to all you campaign contributors I mean baby boomers... this is the place to be. You have the best chance of finding love here in the 'burgh. With this great announcement the City of Pittsburgh will now be providing free Viagra to all Baby Boomers to assist them in their search for love and for helping Pittsburgh MOVE FORWARD. - How freaking lame...
GO PENS
No comments:
Post a Comment