The trip down to Houston from Chicago was easy, no problems, got everywhere on time etc. My first impression of the boat, was damn this thing is huge, and man is our room small. Most of the time on the boat was spent doing the following: Eating, drinking, eating, eating, laying out, eating, drinking, playing domino's, eating... did I say eating?

The food was awesome. I had Steak 2 or 3 times, Lamb twice, Duck L'orange, Beef Wellington and Lobster tail (on the same night), lots of Caesar salads, cheese etc. The way the dining worked was called "Freestyle". You basically show up and sometimes have to wait to sit to eat, but there were 2 main dining rooms, an Italian a buffet and a specialty French Bistro. We ate at all of these but mostly the main dining rooms for dinner. You could order as much as you wanted which usually entailed us ordering an entree each (after the apps, soup and salad) and then SS and I splitting a main dish also. So needless to say I ate a ton.
The room was really really small, but it didn't matter b/c we weren't there much. I wasn't completely worried about being with her parents the whole week, but I hadn't spent a ton of time with them so it was still a don't know what to expect situation. I had a very very nice time with them and had no problems, issues etc.. I am very glad to spend some time with them.
As for the rest of the time on ship, we played Friends trivia (and got killed), spent some money in the casino (more on this later), watch a show, played bingo, hung out at the bar and kept on running into a girl with HUGE BOOBS as SS loved to remind me and a rather large girl with pink hair.. so we always marked our daily "sightings".
I was worried at first that 4 days on the boat would be boring as hell but honestly they flew by. We had a great housekeeper that knew our names right away. Everyone on the boat was so nice (except the night bartenders) and it was very very enjoyable. I was also really happy to spend 9 days with SS. She and I always have our ups and downs but we are both stubborn so it is something that is just going to happen. I really enjoyed having her there and it is really tough to not see her everyday now. I miss her a ton and am really looking forward to the next trip we go on. I totally hate to be out dressed but she kicked my ass all week and looked beautiful and super hot every night. I still have the black and pink polka dot dress lodged in my brain. I was terrible at telling her in the "moment" how great she looked and I regret that, but thinking back on it.... she looked gorgeous. This pic is after some drinks and a lot of sun... ironically taken by the big boobed girl. SS was telling her how I haven't asked her to marry me yet, so every day the girl asked me if I was engaged yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment