Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just call me Britney Spears

... as in hit me baby one more time. The hits just keep on coming. I went to get my snow tires taken off of my car and my summer tires put back on. The car drives so much better with the summers and the wheels are much better looking. Anyhow, we look and all 4 freaking tires need replaced. So I just got 4 new tires to the tune of $425 bucks.

On top of that the insurance isn't going to cover my car because they think the paint can be taken off with a solvent for $170 bucks.. well my deductible is $250..

Not to mention I will probably end up having to get new brakes or something when my car is inspected. It is due for its 60K maintenance and needs the other accident repaired so I am probably looking at 3 grand in car expenses ... gotta love it. Just when I was catching up $$ wise.

Can someone tell me why I have insurance? I mean I pay them 1400 a year and they won't cover 170 bucks? As Chris Rock said: insurance should be called in case shit and if shit don't happen shouldn't I get my money back??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Britney. Can't wait until your next album drops!