Friday, February 02, 2007

No creative title today...

That about sums it up .. the creativity that I have now then is not here today.. so what am I going to talk about. Really who knows. I saw that I hadn't posted in a few weeks and I figured I need to start again. Granted this is like the 50th time I have said this.

So some opinions and other info for Friday.

  • I still loathe Sluttienna Miller and I just got a great kick out of what my friend missbitch had to say about it
  • I don't know who I want to win the super bowl. I am on the whole I want to see Dungy win but Manning choke thing, but I will be in Chicago for it.. so I probably will just stay quiet. It is sad to not be able to say the Steelers are the SB champs anymore after this weekend.
  • The PA Gaming Commission released their genius report today stating why they picked Don Bardon's proposal over Isle of Capri (and the FREE ARENA for the PENS). My favorite line is "Pa. gaming board also cites PITG owner's charisma as factor in winning bid" Now can someone please explain to me how charisma = good business person? Fuck I would be a billionaire by now.
  • The Pens are so much fun to watch. The team is young, exciting and winning again and Pittsburgh is once again a hockey town (for now)
  • There is a bill in the PA House to allow for convenience and grocery stores to sell 6 packs of beer. People are flipping out saying that it would make it easier for minors to be able to get beer. I am sorry people, PA is in the stone age on this one. My experience only lies in WV and IL but you can go into the Grocery and get beer, wine and liquor. You can walk in to Sheetz in WV and get a case of beer. PA likes to stick to this commonwealth moniker but it doesn't mean we have to run our govt. like we are still in prohibition!!!
  • I am now addicted to Google Reader.. check it out. You can take all the RSS feeds of all the sites you visit and have them all in one nice little window. Also tells you when there are new entries on the sites. Pretty nice
  • It is going to be fucking cold this weekend. 15 is the highest it gets. That little shit Phil finally didn't see his shadow for the first time since 99. So hopefully this winter will be short lived. I hate winter.
  • Headed to Chi-town this weekend....
  • I work with idiots. I love how the VP has now signed and agreed to an order, I order it, it arrives and he flips out and says he didn't agree yet I have his signature. Not to mention this morning he told me that he asked the purchasing person about giving me permission to order (which I told him she did) and he said that she did tell me that like I was lying to him. It is so obvious why US Steel isn't what it used to be, it has idiots like him running the place.

No comments: