Today is that fateful day.. the day where my life changed more drastically than I ever could have imagined. I didn't know how I would feel, how I would react when I woke up, or even how I would make it through the day. It hasn't been terrible, I haven't been too upset, even though I did get upset last night. I truly think the loss of my dad will define the better part of the rest of my life.
There was a quote on Grey's Anatomy last night that struck it home to me..
I don't know how I will live in a world where he doesn't.
I thought that said a lot. I still haven't figured it out yet either and who knows when I will. So, the day is about half done .. I slept in a little today. The interview was ok, I can't really get a read on it yet. The good news is Emily accepted my offer and the divorce is going to be finalized. I can finally get some financial freedom by refinancing the house. So at least one step in the right direction.
That is about all I have right now, I am really numb today with words. Hopefully that didn't come across in my interview, but if it did so be it. The guy did comment on how good I dressed so that is always a plus.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment