For those of you in la la land... the Pens are on a roll 10-0-2 in the last 12 games (22 out of 24 possible points) and are now tied for 4th in the Eastern conference. I have been watching them all year as I do pretty much every Pittsburgh team and they are just simply exciting. If you don't watch them often I suggest turning on the game and watching these young guys go out there and make hockey extremely exciting.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Lets go Pens
For those of you in la la land... the Pens are on a roll 10-0-2 in the last 12 games (22 out of 24 possible points) and are now tied for 4th in the Eastern conference. I have been watching them all year as I do pretty much every Pittsburgh team and they are just simply exciting. If you don't watch them often I suggest turning on the game and watching these young guys go out there and make hockey extremely exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment