The commericals were so terrible this year. I can't think of a worse set of ads for a SB ever. Who would pay that much money for garbage like they are producing. I enjoyed 2, one of which is already pulled from the air. The first one was the Bud Light rock paper scissors. Second is the Snickers commercial. Now why in the hell they would pull that from the air is beyond me. I thought it was quite funny and found it in now way demeaning of the gay community. It is what guys would do whether they were straight or gay(in the closet). I need to consult my gay friends on their feelings but I found it quite amusing.
I have to send the shout out to missbitch for a few reasons. (site linked over there --->)
- Her rant about the halftime show complaints which is linked above.
- Her general outlook on things which about 98% of the time I agree with or get a damn good laugh out of
- Because she is a cool chick that I play darts with and have drank a couple bottles of liquor with on a trip to Philthydephia.
- Because she posted the perfect pic from the halftime show

Prince is the shit. He had so many songs he could have chosen from but of course I think he had to have them pre-approved. I must say Purple Rain fit in perfectly with the weather. The stage was so sweet.. (I always liked the "symbol) and of course he killed it like he always does. I must say I am not sure what the hell he was wearing on his head for most of the show, but whatever.. he is the man. Plus you have to love those guitars he has... especially when he does that (in the picture). Freaking awesome.
I had a good time at the SB party I went to.. I didn't drink and everyone was giving me a hard time about it, but I just didn't really feel like it for whatever reason and I wanted to let SS drink b/c she hates the Bears (even though she wore a bears sweatshirt). We did make some killer apps though, she made these rollups that were damn good and I made Buffalo Chicken dip which kicked ass.
I am going to end this whole thing with a thought on "location". Yes, I think the super bowl should be played somewhere warm or in a dome. I don't want to see sheets of rain coming down during the game that affects play. I want to see both teams go out and beat the shit out of each other where conditions don't matter. Why don't they just play the game in Arizona at the new stadium ... it is sweet and no worries about weather.
Final grade for SB XLI : C-
No comments:
Post a Comment