Princeton Reviews 2007 edition of "The Best 361 Colleges." is upcoming and the Party School list is out. WVU returns to the list after a few years off. When I was a Soph. in college we were rated #1. The next year Playboy rated the party schools and put a * beside our name and said sorry we don't rank Professionals. SO here is the latest installment of the party schools and nice to see PSU and WVU bringing it home. I have so many memories from WVU and it was such a fantastic 4 1/2 years. If it wasn't for the fact I like "bigger cities" I would live in Morgantown in a second. Top 10 Party Schools (courtesy of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
1. University of Texas at Austin
2. Penn State University
3. West Virginia University
4. University of Wisconsin-Madison
5. University of Mississippi
6. Ohio University
7. University of Massachusetts-Amherst
8. Louisiana State University
9. University of Iowa
10. University of California, Santa Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment