The weekend has been good and bad I guess so far. Friday was a tough day for me and I thought that I would be able to write about it more, but I still am not there yet. Hopefully soon..
Friday was the 19th and 4 months ago on the 19th is when my Father passed away. My father and I talked pretty much every day and that is what makes it even more difficult. I always called on my way home from work and he was always at his local watering hole with his friends. My dad was one of the easiest people to be with and I don't know of anyone that didn't like him. He could talk to just about anyone. I miss him dearly..
I try to harness those social qualities that he had, and I think I am a pretty good replica in that sense because I like to meet new people and tend to be extremely outgoing.
So Friday day was pretty harsh, Friday night was a great time.
Strippin with the PUMA IV... I love Dejavu, I just need to get an apartment there. For the first time in a long time there was no drama at this party. My group of friends tends to have a lot of drama and for the first time there was none. I was particularity worried when one red headed devil entered into the scene. She is DRAMA .. nothing but. Luckily we stayed clear of each other and the evening ended well.
Today has been a pretty chill day, I went with the Puma to see his new house and get him a bicycle and had some lunch.. other than that I am just chilling at home.
I am always trying to figure out women and I feel that I never will. Today was one of those situations where I had talked about going to a movie with another person but had made no definites. She said I think we should see another movie besides the Davinci Code because It will be packed.. I said I didn't realize we were going to the movies for sure. This lead to the statement: Well I don't want to hang out with people that don't want to hang out with me.
What are we 7 years old??? *sigh* .. so I haven't talked to her since and I don't know what is going on in general with her. She doesn't feel "comfortable" around my group of friends which is a major problem with me.. so who knows.
Hopefully one day I will figure out women, until then ... I will just play dumb :)
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment