I should have followed my instincts and called off sick today. This place just blows and I really loathe being here. Thank god for myspace and my favorite friend from Chi-town :)
What to talk about today.... hmmm.. I don't have anything interesting going on except I might have heard the BEST excuse for not showing up somewhere that you are supposed to..
"My aunt's cat stole my phone and hid it".
Now if that isn't a stretch, I don't know what is.
Puma's Pride (my flag football team) dropped to 0-6 on a crappy call at the end of the game that cost us our 2 pt conversion and we lost 19-18. We have this week off and then maybe we will win a game.
The countdown begins, DMB coming to the burgh on June 9th -10th. Sitting front row on the 10th!!
Thats it for today, unless something interesting happens.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment