Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I hate my job

I swear I work with idiots. Everyone here is so self-loathing, know it all assholes ... it is amazing. Last week I basically had to redo an entire proposal because the person it was assigned to did a terrible job and was over a month late in finishing it. So, I worked 22 hours in 2 days to redo an entire proposal. This happens every time ... I have redone so many peoples work around here it is ridiculous. And for what??? A lower salary than 90% of the company and to be treated like shit everyday.

Today we have a meeting about some dumb roundtable thing we are having, no one is prepared, and I basically have to do the whole damn thing in the meeting in which I wasn't even invited to initially. I am so tired of being an after thought.

I have to find a new job, I can not take this place any longer. I am on the verge of bartending again over this place. I swear I am going to go postal one day on someone and it will not be pretty.

No comments: