Thursday, August 30, 2007

So Much to Say..

Lots going on.. since the last time I posted I saw DMB 3 more times.. that makes 57 shows. Went to my usual stop at Post Gazette Pavilion and then went to Alpine Valley.

I finally have a job, I will be working for my friend Jim Clark and Konica Minolta. I will be traveling a lot which will be tough, but the opportunity and money are too good to pass up.

I have been hanging out during my time off, playing xbox, messing around with my house, visiting Chicago and SS etc. It has been a nice break, but I a ready to get started back in mainly b/c I am going broke :)

I guess there wasn't as much to say as I thought, the usual banter about Dave Matthews Band kicking ass and my general life boringness.

WVU football starts on Sat.. and I can't wait!!

Happy b-day shout out to my fav. bald friend Jimmy Stancamp.

No comments: