A version of West Virginia's new gold football jersey has already been circulating on web sites. The Mountaineers are planning an official unveiling of the nine different uniform combinations later this summer when all of them arrive.
9 uni's!!! Wow. I am semi upset b/c I just bought a jersey last year, but now I am pretty excited. I am assuming there will be a blue, gold and white jersey and the same in pants to get the 9 combos. Here is the gold jersey which I am digging.
Slaton is in the middle (Playboy Preseason All-American)
2 comments:
Well now. A rainbow of flavors of tight uniforms on strapping college football players who fill them out quite nicely! hahah.
well I almost made a comment that it was a post to show off the unis and drool material for you.. but I figured you would enjoy either way :)
Post a Comment