Wednesday night was a lot of fun as the PSL Cornhole league started. Miss Bitch and I played against 2 good friends of mine and we had a really good time pulling out a 2-1 victory. All the games were close and it was a lot of fun.
Last night I got a phone call about the Pirates game that there might be tickets... well at 6pm Jimmy called me with HOME PLATE CLUB tickets. I have always wanted to sit in this section. We pigged out on the free buffet, sat 4 rows up from the field eye level with the catcher and had a great time. Guy and Jim and I were all in amazement with the seats. Nice thing was that Jim and I had been talking about just buying the tickets and doing it one time, but for Fox Sports to hook us up with them for free was unreal.
We went to Ugly afterwards and ran into AJ. So of course AJ bombs followed... He had a co worker with him that hooked me up with a parking pass at her place in Oakmont!!! I am stoked, I can park right beside the course and not have to take a 20 min bus ride on Sunday when I go to the open.
So this is officially hook up week.
I got free Home Plate club tickets
free ticket to the US Open on Sunday
Free parking
well almost hook up week -> no random sex hookups. I don't think SS would like that.
So hopefully the weekend turns out good.. another bucco game on Sat. with the WVU alumni.
I needed this after all that shit happened earlier... and I am ready for the weekend to start now!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Did you save somebody's life, because the good karma is really coming your way. And I say, great! A happy Big Daddy makes for a safer world. Hahah. ;)
Post a Comment