and I really don't know why.. things are just pissing me off again. I guess I need another vacation.
Anyhow.. rant time.
Baseball is getting out of hand.
1. Roger Clemens + the Yankees = stupid. Something needs to be done about spending in MLB. It is ridiculous that some teams can just go out and buy whoever they want whenever they want. If the Pirates had hurt pitchers they would have to use their farm system or make a trade, not just go play some guy 28 million fucking dollars to work every 5 days for what.. 4 months?
2. The refs are just getting worse every day. They missed a blatant interference call against the Brewers which pretty much handed them 3 runs and that was the difference in the game. I understand making bad calls happens, but not when it changes the outlook of the game.
3. Adam LaRoche is a joke. Guy is supposed to be the next coming and give the Pirates the bat they need. He isn't even batting .150, then the night he gets 3 hits finally he makes the dumbest base running error I have seen in years and gets an error so a 3-4 run swing there
4. Matt Capps gets a 4 game suspension for a bunch of bullshit. He hit Prince Fielder after giving up a homer, but the thing is, he didn't hit him on the first pitch... if he was going after him why would he wait till the 2nd pitch? Fine he got thrown out of a game, I can deal with that but a 4 game suspension give me a break. Why wasn't Fielder thrown out of the game after yelling "Yea Mother Fucker Yea" 4 times at Capps after he scored a run the other night??
*** I read the Post Gazette after I wrote this, and funny this guy says the same damn things....
A sorry Situation
Football is even worse.
I already went on about the suspensions... but how about Michael Vick, king douche bag, only getting a slap on the hand from the commish after getting in trouble yet again. I guess if you are a "star" then you can get away with anything. Where is Tank Johnson's suspension?
This hell hole I work in IS the worst.
The CEO now will only listen to what the secretary has to say, he won't listen to the VP, me or anyone else. I really am getting fed up with it. While she is a nice person, she can't do the things he needs her to do and it is just making it worse around here. I had to write a letter b/c I changed my timesheet last pay period. Why? Because I took off the 2.5 hours of sick leave I had to go to the eye doctor b/c I had overtime to cover it. It has never been a problem in the 6 years I have been here, but SHE made it a problem and I can't stand that shit.
I just want to scream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment