skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts, Rants, and Whatever else I want to say
an experiment into the depths of the mind of Bryan
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Vermont = my new home
As my friend TV so eloquently put it..
I'm moving to Vermont
See why here:
Vermont towns seek to impeach President Bush
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
I'm moving there too!
10:33 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(71)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(22)
▼
March
(7)
Mexico here I come
Local Politics
Still don't get it
Spotted at History Uncorked
"Ten Reasons To Go To Work Naked"
Vermont = my new home
Snow Days
►
February
(14)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
Labels
articles
(5)
DMB
(1)
life ramblings
(10)
MAGLEV sucks
(5)
Pirates
(2)
randomness
(5)
rant
(6)
stupid people
(1)
tech
(3)
trips
(7)
WVU
(4)
What I'm Reading
My Daily Reading
Dwight Supremacy
Engadget
Miss Bitch Presents
Only Mesh and Lace
Open Mike
Perez Hilton
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Tasty Blog Snack
The Blog that Jane Likes
The Bucco Blog
The Burgh Blog
The Carbolic Smoke Blog
TV's Terrific Vacation
XBOX360 Fanboy
Links
My MySpace page
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
DMB Almanac
My Widgets
XBOX Live GamerTag
Doubleo
About Me
Bryan
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I'm moving there too!
Post a Comment