
Who is sick and tired of hearing about Big Ben and his accident... raise your hand. Granted the great thing about living in this country is you can pretty much say whatever the fuck you want and this blog is a great example, but come on people.. he is a fucking HUMAN BEING!! I am as big of a Steelers fan as the next person but the kid is 24 years old. People make mistakes, we all do, and I guarantee we have all done something that we were told not to and had to learn from that experience and hopefully Ben will too.
What is my opinion on the whole situation? I think he should have been wearing a helmet, truthfully I think it should be a law and I know there are both sides but I will explain why I think that way: I think of the other person in the accident, if something would happen and say the rider died the other person would have to live with that the rest of their life because the moto rider didn't have a helmet on. So that is kinda how I think about it. I am digressing here, back to the rant.
Fans of football teams in our division are complete douchebags. (Ravens, Bengals, Browns). I loathe their teams just as much as they do mine but I would never post some of the garbage they have on their message boards (read about it here). Everyone glad that Ben got hurt.. Laughing and cheering about it. I think it is really interesting what was said in that article that peoples brains don't develop fully until they are 25, which I didn't know until today. People need to get a grip and not cheer over the misfortune of others. Here is also a little article from the burghblog about the same subject
NOW on to the P.....
CARSON PALMER IS A FUCKING PUSSYI am so sick and tired of reading and hearing about how Kemo "cheap shotted" him and hurt him. That the Steelers cheated their way to the Super Bowl. It was a perfectly legal shot and don't even make me pull out all the shots on Ben last year that no one really said a damn thing about. I am tired of Carson and the Bengal fans whining. He has never proven a thing to me. The Bengals may have won the division for the first time in god knows how long but it wasn't just because of him. If he makes it back from his injury and has a good season, good for him. I don't call the man a pussy because he got hurt because I thought that sucked. I wanted to beat them so they didn't have an excuse and the kid does have some talent, but stop whining. It happened and get over it. Stop telling the media if this didn't happen then we would have done this. Hell if that was true I would be fucking every girl that graces the pages of playboy.
People really piss me off anymore. I thought I could be a tolerant person but when people continue to feed of the misfortune of others I have two other letters for them:
F U
No comments:
Post a Comment