Friday, June 16, 2006

Movies

I tend to think I am a movie buff and since it is the weekend and the fact I had this conversation with Dwight today about my favorite movies so here is the list:
First off is Garden State:

This is one of my all time favorites. I love Zach Braff and who can't love Natalie Portman (yes of course I want to do her). The movie is very symbolic and really makes you think and look around at what is going on rather than what the dialogue is leading you towards.



I also must admit my love for Teeny Bopper movies. I don't know what it is but I just like em: Whatever it takes, Boys and Girls, Loser, Euro Trip, stuff like that just amuses me. Also on the comedy front I have to mention Old School and Wedding Crashers .. how can you not love those.

I also love Pauly Shore Movies... all of them except Jury Duty.







Here are a few more that I love:

Casablanca










Clueless













And of course my Julia Styles obsession:















So that is where I will cut it off, this post looks like crap b/c I am too lazy to format it right now but at least it gives the info. Have a great weekend!

No comments: