Well the weekend was WAY too quick. DMB was awesome at Hershey. They really put on a great show.
Some Personal Stats
60th Show - 1122 songs heard, 146 of them unique
Too Much - 37 times seen
Ants Marching - 24 times seen / 13 as a closer
thank you antsmarching.org
Songs I still want to hear::
HALLOWEEN!!!! - 0 times
Best of Whats Around - never enough
Last Stop - Never Enough
What You Are - time to bring it back
On to other things. I am pretty frustrated right now about money in general (who isn't). I can deal with what I have generally but it is tough because I know SS is struggling and wanting to do more things like a long vacation etc.. and I wish it was just easier. Looks like I am going to have to trade in 2 free flights to get 1 due to the high costs of flights right now. It is just frustrating.
Hopefully things will happen at work.. I was told we were getting a restructuring of our pay so I hope that means more $$.
It has rained so much lately.. we really haven't had much summer at all and it pretty much sucks.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment