Friday, July 20, 2007

D - Day

That's right folks... today is the day. My normal staff meeting went terrible as another employee decided to bring up something that has no business in the meeting. The VP said that he could talk about it, but when it was my turn to talk he told me I wasn't allowed to and had to talk about it outside of this meeting.

SO... I am resigning. I am so done with this place and have been for a while. I have an interview today, and a few things brewing on the back burner but I am putting in my resignation today.

2 more weeks, then I have another week of vacation left that they will pay me so I need to be in a new job in 3 weeks. So cross your fingers and hope for the best b/c I just can not work at this place anymore.

It is really sad to think 6 years ago I thought that I would actually get to build maglev and work at a great an innovative place for the rest of my life. Then I got to see why US Steel and Westinghouse didn't make it.. they let people be in management that are now management here. Tells everything.

Interview at 1pm today. Wish me luck!

No comments: