Friday, October 06, 2006

F Slutenna Miller

So... the "semi-famous (according to the PG)" actress Sienna Miller called Pittsburgh Shitsburgh in Rolling Stone that hit news stands today. Wait a minute.. who is this beeoytch? I haven't even heard of her until today.

Luckily some other bloggers have jumped on this and I truthfully don't even need to say a word besides F her. Pittgirl has been all over it at her blog I suggest checking it out:

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Also Judge Rufus Peckham has a nice spin on the story over at the carbolicsmokeblog

Sienna Miller Crucified

I might just go down to the Omni William Penn to give her some shit. Might have to throw in that Jude Law cheated on her with their nanny... wonder why? Because she is fucking crazy?


UPDATE
So I have been looking around the net and a bunch of people are covering this so here are some more links for your viewing pleasure:

Perez Hilton's take on it ** Make sure you read the comments, my favorite: Someone should shove a perogie up her cunt.

Pittsburgh Channel's info and viewer responses

This is blowing up huge and if you all do remember when Tommy Maddox threw that int against Jacksonville last year to lose and is front lawn got trashed, I can't wait to see what happens to this bitch!!

1 comment:

Dwight Supremacy said...

As for the suggestion that "Someone should shove a perogie up her cunt" … I don't think any perogie has done anything to deserve a death sentence that horrible. I can't believe she said all that when her father is from Meadville. I want her to get out of our lives and out of our city … and take that bitch father of her's with her back to London!